By Roger J. Grabowski, James P. Harrington, Duff & Phelps, Carla Nunes
Real-world cost-of-capital info from throughout industries and round the globe
The 2016 overseas Valuation guide - price of Capital bargains an analogous form of rigorous industry-level research released within the U.S.-centric Valuation instruction manual - fee of Capital. It presents industry-level expense of capital estimates (cost of fairness, fee of debt, and weighted usual rate of capital, or WACC), plus unique industry-level statistics for revenues, marketplace capitalization, capital constitution, a number of levered and unlevered beta estimates (e.g., ordinary-least squares (OLS) beta, sum beta, peer staff beta, draw back beta, etc.), valuation (trading) multiples, monetary and profitability ratios, fairness returns, mixture forward-looking earnings-per-share (EPS) progress premiums, and more.
For additional info approximately Duff & Phelps valuation information assets released by means of Wiley, please stopover at www.wiley.com/go/valuationhandbooks.
- 2016 foreign Valuation instruction manual - consultant to price of Capital
- 2016 Valuation guide - advisor to price of Capital
- 2016 Valuation instruction manual - fee of Capital
- Four worldwide monetary areas: The 2016 foreign Valuation instruction manual - price of Capital comprises industry-level analyses for 4 worldwide monetary areas: the "World," the ecu Union, the Eurozone, and the uk. Industries within the booklet are pointed out by means of their worldwide type usual (GICS) code (at the 2-, 4-, and 6-digit code level).
- Three currencies: Each of the 4 international region's analyses are awarded in 3 currencies: the Euro, the British pound, and the U.S. dollar.